Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food

Losing weight is not easy. It is not only a physical task to be completed, and when it's done, it's done. Losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight is something each person should do during the course of their life.


However, it's become increasing difficult because food has become much more than fuel to sustain our bodies. Food has become an integral part of society in ways nature did not intend it to. As living creatures we must eat, but it is our job to feed our bodies with the best fuel possible so we are able to perform to our greatest potential.


Ideal Protein not only allows you to lose weight faster than traditional weight loss methods, but also teaches you about food. Before learning about Ideal Protein I always thought I ate fairly healthy. However, I never realized how many grams of carbohydrates and sugars I ate on a daily basis; yogurt, bread, fruit, higher carb veggies!


The knowledge Ideal Protein has taught me and my clients about foods has changed the way I eat and everyone one of my clients. I think about food much differently now, but I do also believe food is a gift and it is meant to be enjoyed. But don’t overdo it, everything in life with moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment