Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coach on Ideal Protein

Entry 1

I began my Ideal Protein journey on Dec. 26, 2010. It has been awhile since I went on the program and thought it would be a great way to ring in the new year, just a few pounds lighter and reset my pancreas for the New Year.

Many people were upset that I would begin such a restricted program before the New Year. They would say,“You mean your not going to party for New Year’s Eve!” Even my step father was bummed out he couldn’t use my Christmas Gift of a Father Daughter dinner out to Sadie's for a few weeks. I was told by at least eight different friends and family that I shouldn’t start till Jan. 1 when it’s a new year and I have time to prepare myself mentally (which I will agree IP takes a great deal of mental prep). What said to these friends and family members is I did prepare, two weeks ago I decided, Dec. 26th will be day 1 of phase 1. I will not be a person who starts their diet as a New Year’s resolution and why wait! New Year’s Eve is one night. In one week that I am on Phase 1 I can loose 5 lbs! I will be ringing in my New Year slimmer and already on my journey when everyone is just getting started.

I tell my clients that the most difficult part of Ideal Protein is the social aspect, I remember this from my first experience on IP, but I think I may have forgotten just how difficult it is. Especially around the holidays! So I would like to begin to send out my eternal praises to all of you IP clients that have stuck to program despite Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and soon New Year’s Eve!

Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment